GRILL 23 & BAR

What could be better to finish a fantastic fall day that have dinner with friends in a great restaurant, personally I think that nothing could be better. The restaurant was completely full, both the bar and the restaurant.

Our table was near the open kitchen, a round table that at first I thought it wasn’t in a good place but finally there was enough space to have dinner comfortable and to the waiters walk around.

We order a Shell Sampler to share as entre, wonderful oysters and delicious lobster. As main each of us ordered beef of course, the ladies asked for fillet Mignon and the gentlemen for the Dry-Aged New York beef, It’s no necessary to say that all was cooked as we asked and my Fillet Mignon was pure butter, easy to cut and delicious in my mouth, I shared my impressions with my friend and she thought the same, the gentlemen were more than satisfied with their elections. We choose a delicious Carpe Diem red wine to go with our dinner, a difficult decision over the more of 1000 selections.

We left the responsibility to choose the dessert to one of us and the chosen one was Valrhona Chocolate Layer Cake, I don’t have words to describe how it was, uhmmmmmmmmm, definitely we'll have dinner there again for sure.

GRILL 23 & BAR

No comments:

Post a Comment