Ristorante Sarraceno

After a gym session to try to burn all the excess of calories for last night I had a light breakfast and I dressed up to enjoy the fantastic Sunday.
We went to The North End to discover new facades and new buildings and walk around the streets. After a while our friends phoned us and we meet with them.

We show to them “Little Italy” and the surrounding area and when we felt starving we went to the first restaurant that we tried in Little Italy four months ago Ristorante Sarraceno.

The homemade pasta is perfect cooked and the plates are huge, the service is attentive and you left the restaurant with a good sensation thinking that you have just eaten fresh products perfectly elaborated. Because we knew the restaurant and we had a great dinner the day before we only ask for a main and we were completely satisfied when we finished our lunch. I had Rigatoni all arrabbiata, the pasta with spicy just as I liked, usually I can’t finish my plates but it was delicious and I didn’t leave anything on my plate as a big girl. No one of my companions left anything on their plates either. On the table were “Spaghetti alla Vongole”, “Risotto Mushroom” and “Spaghetti alla Carbonara” a good representation of the Italian cuisine.

No comments:

Post a Comment