Doesn´t time fly!

A year has just passed. It´s my birthday arrive. I arrived with a sunny day completely different that today. This year has been a good year, full of fantastic experiences and sometimes full of homesickness too.

I think that I´m lucky because I live in a fantastic city with a lot of activities to do even when the snow doesn´t let you walk. I´ve visited different cities at the US and I have to visit more. Now I know Boston really well, I don´t get lost in every corner and I know where I have to buy groceries, where to have a drink, where are the good restaurants, I have lived the open of the new wing of the MFA, knew the new penguins at the Aquarium and felt alt the seasons, if I have to choose I´d chose summer and autumn. Now I´m looking forward to the good weather because I don´t like very much the rain and after a few days I feel a little blue.

After a year I think that is being the moment to look for a job. A new experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment