Friday

Today is Friday and at least it´s not raining. I like Fridays because are the beginning of the weekends and the fun things.

This Friday is a little bit different, my friends, better said a lot of people in Spain are attending to demonstrations to change the political situation. I´m disconnected from this situation because I´m living abroad for nearly 5 years now but I know that everybody was telling me “Don´t return to Spain now the crisis is unsustainable” and it should be because the protest now is in every city even in from of the Spanish Embassies abroad.
I´m glad of this awake because the strange thing was that nobody made anything, the unemployment figures are alarming, 19.4%, incredible.

The name of the group that has organized the demonstration is “Real Democracy now” and I wish that they achieve their goals because are the goals of all the Spanish people.  

I let you a link, is from a Spanish newspaper that now has the English option is you want go deeper El País.

No comments:

Post a Comment