Yoga


I'm going to write about Yoga because I enjoy myself practicing it.
All my life I´ve practiced Pilates but I introduced Yoga in my routine a year ago .

I have to say that the instructor is really important and he or she can make that you love it or hate it. In my case I love it. There are different types of Yoga, I practice Slow Flow Yoga, it's a variety of Vinyasa Yoga.

If you search the term “Vinyasa Yoga” you'll find that is “breath-synchronized movement.” You'll do a series of asanas  and you'll move through one to another inhaling and exhaling. Your body will gain in flexibility and stability and after one year practicing it I can say that it`s true.
I don´t like to miss any weekly class because I notice I challenge myself everyday and I can feel my body improvements every class.

I go to the gym to practice Yoga once a week and I practice at home with a Mandy Ingber Yoga DVD, Yogalosophy and I like both styles. I practice at home only with the music option because I can't put up with Mandy´s voice and her comments but the exercises are really good for your muscles.

Sometimes I´m going to run along the river Charles and when I see people practicing Yoga at the dock I dream to do it someday preferably at dusk, who knows maybe when I practice for some years more I'll do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment