Japanese food

What can I say, I’m addicted to it, I love it, and I think that I could be able to eat every day sushi and makis (rolls). My new city is offering me a lot of places to do it; the most convenient is Yummy Express near my home. I like this place, the cookers don’t speak English but the woman outside is really nice and explain to you the options in their menu. I’ve eaten from the Lunch buffet (Chinese), I definitely like it, but the best thing is the price and I’ve eaten hand rolls, fantastic and they make them at the moment that you ask for them.

At Cambridge Street there is another Japanese restaurant Mai Soba ,I have to try this one because every night is full of people and the dishes that you can see through the windows looks really nice. (Pending business)
And of course the fabolous and marvellous Whole Foods, with fresh shusi and Makis at any time of the day.

All the time that I eat Japanese food I remember when I did Makis for first and only time, the first roll was a disaster but the next ones were fantastic, a very professional ones. I made them with Iberian Jam, anchovies, feta, avocado, and now I can’t remember more ingredients. I think that I left my bamboo rolling mat in Uk where I’ve been living for the last three years and a half, now I have the perfect excuse to visit the Chinese Distric to buy another one and buy nori, rice, vinegar and who knows what can I find there.

My first hand made rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment