Running along the Charles River

First of all I hate run, but the age and the kilos have pushed me to do something, to be precise exercise, and where could be the best place to do it, The Charles River Esplanade.
I have to push myself to go to run but when I cross the bridge and I'm able to see the river is an experience that's worth all the effort.
I did it walking and is a good experience too but my circumstances make me run. I don't feel alone because everybody run there. I remember the first time that I saw the river, a month and a half ago, it's quite wide and transmit peace, you can see all the city from the bridge and is a good sensation.

If it's good weather, it's been since May, you can see the families and couples having picnic, it should be a nice experience see to get dark on the river side. (A pending matter.)

Today has been the first day that I ran first thing in the morning, maybe is the second one , but is the first one that I was able to enjoy the running without die at half way.

All the preparations are ready for July the 4th, is going to be really especial because is going to be my first 4th of July in US, and is going to be in my new city, BOSTON.
I feel great and best of all IS FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Good Holiday long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment